Post Bachelor’s Graduate Certificate (and Pre-MBA preparation)
Advanced Studies in Business
Admission Requirements and Process
To be eligible for admission to the Graduate Certificate of Advanced Studies in Business
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Complete a non-degree graduate application online at HERE.
- Complete the paper application specific to this program found HERE.
- Submit official undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts documenting the earned degree.
Option to transfer to MBA Program:
- BSN 510, 511, 512, and 513 may be used to satisfy MBA prerequisite/foundation requirements at Shippensburg University.
- Application to the MBA Program must be made no later than the completion of 12 credits.
- Visit www.ship.edu/MBA for current admissions requirements for the MBA program.
Course Registration Information
For more information on scheduling courses, please see www.ship.edu/PCDE/Registration/.
Tuition, Fees, and Payment Information
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.ship.edu/Student_Accounts/.
Shippensburg University reserves the right to cance any courses due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.