Bachelor's Degree in Social Work (BSW) in Harrisburg
Degree Completion Program at the Dixon University Center
This award-winning cohort program leading to a BSW degree from Shippensburg University is for:
- Students who have completed an associate degree or at least 48 transferable credits (60 credits preferred) with a minimum of 2.40 GPA from all work previously completed at accredited institutions.
* We are offering an Applied Statistics Course for Social Work Students this summer from July 1 to August 11. Registration for this course ends Friday, June 28, 2013. Seats are limited, so register today!
- Students who wish an opportunity to complete all courses in Harrisburg at Dixon University Center
- Students who want a flexible, evening course schedule with online elements
- Students who wish to learn from dynamic faculty who are both educators and practitioners
Courses will begin Fall 2013. Students attending classes two nights a week year round can complete the program in 2 1/2 years. Ship's BSW program is fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
A minimum of 20 students will be required to begin this cohort in Harrisburg. Students must meet academic requirements prior to the cohort start in order to be admitted to the cohort.