Faculty Policies and Procedures
The faculty policies and procedures handbook and support documents are now available online. These documents are placed in a secured document library accessed via myShip, available for viewing by faculty and appropriate staff only.
Documents currently available in the document library are:
- Faculty Handbook
- Social Equity Faculty Search Handbook
- Misconduct in Research
- Teaching of Credit Courses by University Managers
- Office Hours for Part-time Faculty
- Administering Student Rating of Faculty/Course Survey
- Selection of College Deans
- Past Practices - Internships
- Graduate Grade Appeals Procedure
- Undergraduate Grade Appeals Procedure
- Additional documents may be posted.
To view documents, go to myShip and follow the directions below: