HIRING AND COMPENSATION FOR GRANT FUNDED STAFF AND STUDENTS
PROCUREMENTS: Supplies, Services, Speakers, Consultants, and Equipment
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
- EVENT PLANNING: For information and forms on on-campus catering requests and room reservations. Off campus food needs, please contact Grant Accounting at 477-1106 in advance of placing any food orders.
If you have concerns or special needs, please contact us at extension 1251 or via email.
Student Research Grant Program Details
- Undergraduate Research Grant Program (UGR)
- Accepting proposals beginning 9/8/15
- Application deadline 10/9/15 by 5:00 PM
- Awards announced first week of November 2015
- Graduate Research Grant Program (GR)
funding will be split between semesters
- Fall - Accepting Applications 9/8/15 thru 12/8/15
- Spring - Accepting Applications 1/19/16 thru 4/16/16
- Proposals will be accepted until the available funding per semester has been awarded.
- 4/19/2016 - Save the date!
- Registration opens 1/11/16
- Registration deadline 2/23/16
- Formerly the Celebration of Student Research.
Institute for Public Service & Sponsored Programs
Old Main 202
Phone -- (717) 477-1251
FAX -- (717) 477-4053
E-mail -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Wonders, Director
Pamela Bucher, Office Associate