Harrisburg Transportation Center
The following information is provided for those students needing bus transportation to and from the Harrisburg Transportation Center.
BUS SERVICE (Monday and Friday)
Ship to Harrisburg: Capital Area Transit operates a bus service that leaves the Shippensburg Wal-Mart for the Harrisburg Transportation Center (Amtrak Train Station) Monday thru Friday, except on State and Federal holidays. The one-way adult fare is approximately $2.95 (Exact change is required).
- Leave Wal-Mart 5:40 a.m.; Arrive Harrisburg 6:45 a.m.
- Leave Wal-Mart 6:40 a.m.; Arrive Harrisburg 7:45 a.m.
- Leave Wal-Mart 5:00 p.m.; Arrive Harrisburg 6:00 p.m.
- Leave H. Ric Luhrs Performing Arts Center 5:00 p.m.; Operate non-stop to Harrisburg via I-81 arrive Harrisburg AMTRAK station 6:00 p.m.
Harrisburg to Ship: Leave the Market Square Transfer Center in Harrisburg for the Shippensburg Wal-Mart Monday thru Friday, except State and Federal holidays. The same fares as above apply.
- Leave Harrisburg 3:35 p.m.; Arrive Wal-mart 4:49 p.m.
- Leave Harrisburg 4:05 p.m.; Arrive Wal-mart 5:19 p.m.
- Leave Harrisburg 4:35 p.m.; Arrive Wal-mart 5:50 p.m.
BUS SERVICE (Sunday Evening or Monday in the case of a Holiday Weekend)
There is Sunday evening bus service from Harrisburg to Shippensburg, leaving the Transportation Center (Amtrak Train Station) at 9:30 p.m. and dropping students off on-campus. This is a service provided by the Student Senate through Wolf Bus Lines. To sign-up for the Sunday evening bus service, please contact the Student Senate in the CUB 201 or call 477-1651 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Reservations should be made no later than 3:00 p.m. on the Thursday before the scheduled bus. The cost is $5.00 and is payable in advance at the Student Senate Office.
Click for the 2015 Sunday Bus Schedule