The intramural program provides an opportunity for social interaction outside of the academic setting.
Intramural leagues and tournaments are held on the Shippensburg University campus and are open to the University community (students, faculty, and staff).
Additional information may be found in the: 2018-2019 Rec Brochure
All intramural leagues and tournaments are managed online: www.imleagues.com/ship.
Creation of a Player Card is a requirement for intramural participation. The Player Card (PC) is an individual’s intramural profile and is created upon first accessing IMLeagues. To create a player card:
- Visit www.imleagues.com and click SIGN UP
- Select Shippensburg University in the drop down screen
- You will be redirected to the My Ship single sign on/portal
- Login using your Shippensburg e-mail and password
- You will be redirected back to IMLeagues.com
- Confirm your information and complete the registration
Instructions for roster creation/management, free agent registration, and other intramural procedures, please select: IMLEAGUES 101
IM DISTRIBUTION LIST:
Sign-up for the Intramural Distribution List to receive an email for all upcoming intramural meetings. Email: email@example.com