OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
Recreational activities are restricted to the following areas unless specifically authorized by the Coordinator of Facilities. Varsity playing and practice fields in the area of Heiges Field House and Henderson Gymnasium are not designated for recreational use.
STUDENT RECREATION COMPLEX (SRC)
Afully lighted, 12-acre multipurpose recreational facility located in the area of Seavers Apartments and the Storage Parking Lot. The following are features of this complex:
A 40'x50' lighted open-sided structure
Provides picnic table seating for 110
Restroom facilities are available on-site
A charcoal grill is adjacent to the pavilion
Burd Run Pavilion
Unlighted pavilion with a 35 person capacity
Located offBurd RunDr near Fogelsanger Rd exit
Horseshoe pits and a grill are adjacent
Street Hockey Rink
A 130'x65' roofed structure for hockey or skating
Softball Fields (2)
Field A and Field B are available for rec use
Site of the Intramural Softball League
Volleyball Courts (2)
Sand courts adjacent to the SRCpavilion
Basketball Courts (2)
Basketball courts located beside Field A
A 6 ft wide, 827 meter path suitable for rollerblading or pedestrian traffic. Lighted 24/ 7.
Located around path perimeter and in both restrooms
ROBB FIELD TENNIS COMPLEX
A complex of nine lighted courts shared with women's varsity tennis team.
A grass playing area bordered by East Fort St andEckels Access. Parking off NorthEarl Ston East Fort St.
SETH GROVE STADIUM TRACK
Lanes 4-8 of this 400-meter all-weather track are available from dawn to dusk with the exception of varsity practice and competition periods.
General Policies for Outdoor Facilities
- No equipment, apparatus, field marking or maintenance device may be assembled, disassembled or relocated without approval of the Coordinator of Facilities.
- Pets must be leashed and are not permitted within any structure or within the asphalt path of the Student Recreation Complex. Owner assumes cleanup responsibility.
- ID must be presented during random checks by University staff.
- Bicycles are not permitted within the asphalt path of the SRC or inside any structure and should be secured only to bike racks.
- After dusk, playing areas are not to be used unless illuminated.