Environmental Management Concentration
- GEO405 Environmental Conservation and Management in PA
- GEO415 Regional Geographic Studies
- GEO440 Field Techniques
- GEO444 Environmental Land-Use Planning
- GEO446 Water Resources Management
- GEO490 Selected Topics
- GEO514 Urban Environment
- GEO522 Geoenvironmental Hydrology
- GEO524 The Geologic Environment
- GEO528 Geography of Economic and Environmental Systems
- GEO532 Disease and the Environment
- GEO536 Problems of the Atmospheric Environment
- GEO542 Land-Use Regulations
- GEO594 Selected Topics
ODL alums are saying...
- You will see leadership through all new lenses.
- The knowledge you gain will help you grow personally and professionally. I loved this program and would do it again in a heartbeat!
- This is a great program.
- Knowledge is power - believe in yourself - and never give up
- It's totally worth paying attention to this stuff
- Learn from each other.... It's not about right or wrong, it's about understanding why and differences of process
Barbara J. Denison, PhD
Department Chair, Sociology and Anthropology
Graduate Program Coordinator, Organizational Development & Leadership
Grove Hall 430
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257