Shippensburg University offers a number of exciting programs for students, faculty, staff and the community. We are also proud to host and sponsor a variety of public services.
Camps & Conferences
- The camps and conferences offices sponsors various conferences and athletic camps throughout the year.
- The H. Ric Luhrs Performing Arts Center at Shippensburg University opened to the public for the first performance on January 19, 2006.
Public Services and Sponsored Programs
Child & Family Center
- The Child and Family Center at Shippensburg University provides superior care for children of students, faculty and staff with certified teachers and the highest level of licensing.
Center for Applied Research and Policy Analysis
- The Center for Applied Research and Policy Analysis was established by the Shippensburg University Applied Social Science Research Consortium, an interdisciplinary faculty group interested in working on funded research projects.
Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise
- The Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise provides training, consultation, and research services to business, non-profit and public sector organizations.
Center for Juvenile Justice, Training and Research
- The Center for Juvenile Justice, Training and Research is a division of the Juvenile Court Judges' Commission (JCJC) and is located in Horton Hall on the SUcampus.
Raider Regional Transportation
- SU maintains a bus service in conjunction with the Capital Area Transportation Authority. This site includes schedules and other information. [link]