Do I need a PIN for registering my k-4 courses?

Yes or No.

Yes: You need a PIN to register all your general education courses, and blocked courses in your sophomore year. These courses include: ECH 210, ECH 220 for semester 3, and ECH 253, ECH 260, EEC 273 for semester 4.

No: You don't need the PIN for registration of blocked courses in you junior and senior year. However, You also need PIN to register EEC course in your junior and senior year.