Review for Math Placement Test
It is highly recommended that you spend time reviewing before taking the Math Placement Test—small amounts of studying can go a long way. If you don’t know where to start, go to the ACCUPLACER website and download their free, easy-to-use, and very helpful App. We created a step-by-step TUTORIAL (shown below) that explains how to get started.
Tutorial for Accuplacer App
Creating an Account
- Go to: https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/students
- Scroll down to bottom of page.
- Click on Get Free App.
- Click on Add to Cart.
- Click on Check Out.
- Fill in your information and click Continue.
- You will be taken to the Review Order & Pay tab.
- Decide if you want emails about new products and product updates. If not, uncheck box.
- Click on Continue.
- You will be directed to the Order Confirmation tab.
- Check the email that you provided and open the confirmation email.
- Lastly, follow the instructions provided in the confirmation email.
Using the App
- Once you have completed the steps above, you can access the App at the following link: https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login.
- Sign in with the Email Address and Password you registered with.
- ALL STUDENTS should at least work through both the Elementary Algebra and Arithmetic practice options.
- We highly recommend that any student who plans to be a Math, Science, Middle-level Education, or Business major work up to the College-Level Math practice option as it will best prepare you for the questions you will need to answer correctly for optimal Math placement at Shippensburg University.
- Math Placement Test
- English Placement Test
- Reading Challenge Test
- Placement Testing Procedures
- Transfer Students
- Alternate Testing Sites
- Register for Placement Testing
- Options After Placement Testing
- Waiver Exam
- Optional Math Testing
- Placement Testing Forms
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Proctoring Services
- Additional Resources
- Campus Map