Request for Extended Time Form
ONLY the Townsend Press College Preparatory Reading Test is timed (50min). For EXTENDED TIME based on results of a psychoeducational evaluation and subsequent recommendations as indicated in the Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Section 504 Plan, a student can receive extended time (75min) for the Townsend Press Reading Test offered by Shippensburg University. Student MUST get form completed by the District Special Education Coordinator, High School Psychologist, or High School Transition Coordinator and returned AT LEAST 2 WEEKS prior to scheduled testing date.
Extended Time Form
Intent to Complete a Developmental Course at location other than Shippensburg University
For many students, a developmental placement may be satisfied via coursework during the summer at their local community college. For a list of comparable courses available at other colleges, please contact email@example.com using your SU e-mail account. Once enrolled in the course at your local community college, you must complete and send below form PRIOR to May 31st.
Intent to Complete Developmental Coursework Form
Placement Testing Transcript Request Form
Students who need to obtain their placement testing scores must complete the form below.
Placement Testing Transcript Request
Please note that we cannot process your request without the following information included on the form:
- Your name printed
- Your SU ID number
- Your preferred method of delivery (or pick up) of placement testing score transcript
- If you would like us to mail your transcripts you must provide a complete mailing address
- If you would like us to fax your transcripts you must indicate the name of institution and or individual as well as provide a fax number
- Dates of enrollment (including the year)
- The name of the institution (and/or individual if possible) indicating where you wish to have your scores sent
- Also include the Address, Phone, and Fax number
Without all of the above information included we cannot process your request. If you have questions, please contact the Placement Testing office.
For Official Shippensburg University Transcripts visit the