The CMS was updated during the weekend of August 9-12, 2013. The update included significant changes to the CMS Editor. Basic instructions are below and will be expanded upon as we update and review processes. Login process and edit modes have changed, so it is important to review the instructions below before proceeding.
Checklist for transitioning to Ektron9
Clearing Browser Cache and History Instructions
- Every web browser stores a cache of the websites you visit (e.g. HTML pages, images) to reduce bandwidth usage and server load. This is called the browser's cache. You will need to force your browser to fully reload the page.
To reload the web page use one of the following:
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
- If reload doesn't clear the cache, use your browser's tools to clear the cache. Instructions for common browsers:
- Check if you are in compatibility mode