Accessing Form Data
By default, the CMS stores all submitted form data. If you want
the CMS to store this data, double check that the option is checked. Follow the
same steps for email (see above), but make sure Database is checked under the
Form Properties tab.
To view submitted form data in the database:
- Log in to the CMS and navigate to the form
- Select switch to
edit, then from the edit menu select Properties
on the Report button from the top options
From the View Forms Report Page you can:
- Specify the start/end date range. This will
only show forms within the dates selected. You can also leave this blank to
show all forms
- Report Display. This will change the way form
information is displayed. Depending on your form type, some of these types will
not be visible.
Report Display Types
a Form’s Raw Data
- After you run a report, you can export
its data to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file (.xls) for further analysis. If
a form uses an XML structure, each XML tag becomes a column header in the
- To export form data, follow these
- Access the View Form Reports screen
for the report you want to export, as described in steps 1-3 above.
- A File Download dialog box is
displayed. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
- After the data is exported, you can
analyze and modify the .xls file.