Parents and Families
You are critical to your child’s success. More than half of our students tell us that a parent was the most influential person in their decision to come to Ship. Thank you!
We are a family-centered school. By working together, our families will thrive. Our new Family Portal will keep you updated and connected with:
- Access to important campus news and deadlines
- Personalized newsletters on your schedule
- Announcements via email
- Sharing of updates with friends and family
A Team Effort
We care about your child’s success. That's why we take a hands-on, holistic approach to helping our students reach their goals.
- With our First-Year Experience program, we mentor our new students and help them gain the skills they need to thrive in the college environment.
- Our student success coaches, learning specialists and tutors provide extra support for students to achieve academically.
- Our exploratory studies option allows extra flexibility for students who aren’t yet sure which career path they want to take.
Combining these support options with our low student-faculty ratio, we’ve created a close-knit community where students can excel, have fun and form lifelong relationships. It’s important to us that students thrive on all levels: academically, in their careers and on a personal level.
We invite you to visit campus and see what Shippensburg has to offer your child. See you soon!