How to Order Books Online from the Bookstore:
- Go to:
- Put your mouse over the Books link in the top left of the tabs on the main page
- Click on Textbook and Course Materials
- Select the term from the dropdown
- Select the department: MBA
- Select the course number
*Note you can look up course numbers in the Self-Service Banner where you originally scheduled your courses. Login to SSB, click student, click registration, and click schedule.
- Select the section (also on SSB)
- Make your selections for each required material based on your preferences
- Click ADD TO CART
- To add more books from additional courses, click ADD ANOTHER COURSE and repeat steps four through nine
- To checkout, click GO TO CART
- After reviewing your selections, click the checkout button
- If this is your first time ordering books, click the Register button
- Fill in your information and click the Create Account button
- Complete the steps of putting in your payment options to complete the transaction
Note: Other sources may be used to order course materials/textbooks such as Amazon.com or Half.com.
Here at Shippensburg University Bookstore, we understand the challenges that come with being a remote student. To help reduce the stress of preparing for your new classes away from campus, we would like to share with you how you can collect your textbooks, supplies and Shippensburg University apparel without having to make the extra trip.
Visit our website at http://www.bkstr.com/shippensburgstore/shop/ to view all of our products. Click on “Textbooks and Course Materials” in order to search for your classes by course. Choose to have your order shipped directly to you via FedEx Ground, Second Day or Overnight. And while you browse, please look for our new textbook options that will help save YOU money!
We, at the Shippensburg University Bookstore, value you as a customer, even if you are not able to visit us on campus. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Allison Martin, Store Manager, AMMartin@ship.edu