About The GMAT
How To Schedule
Schedule a GMAT Appointment: Costs $250/Reschedule $50 (7 calendar days before the scheduled test date and $250 for fewer than 7 calendar days before the scheduled test date. The school code when taking the GMAT is 002657.
When To Take Exam
We often receive questions about when you should take the GMAT in order to have the score to us so you can get into the next semester. Estimated best and last minute times have been provided below. Please understand that the earlier we get your grade the better chance you have of getting into a class that you want or being accepted into the semester that you want. Each case will be reviewed on an individual basis.
The table below shows the recommended testing dates by program and semester:
|Semester||Program||Best testing date is four months prior to start of semester||Must take test by|
|Fall||MBA Professional||April||Last week of July|
How To Prepare
GMAT Prep Courses: (For additional information on the GMAT - http://www.mba.com/mba/default.htm)
- Recommended by a student: www.knewton.com Cost is $399 for the complete online prep course and $900 for a Premium Live course.
- Free test prep software:
- Study on your own with The Princeton Review “Math Workout for the GMAT”, 4th Edition and The Princeton Review “Cracking the GMAT” 2013 Edition or "The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal review" and "The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review". Editions may change.
- The Khan Academy (www.khanacademy.org) has a free online GMAT prep sequence.
- Free GMAT Practice Test: http://www.testclub.net/gmat/
- Free practice test material for the GMAT at Exam Focus: www.examfocus.com
- Free practice test material for the GMAT TestPrepPractice.net: