- College of Business Calendar of Events
- Pennsylvania's State System Business Plan Competition 2017-2018
The State System Business Plan Competition Committee is seeking State System students like you who are interested in starting or growing their own business in Pennsylvania.
- The Charles H. Diller Jr. Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation presents:
BGS Breakfast Series - Beta Gamma Sigma presented SU President Laurie Carter as a guest speaker on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
News & Highlights
- John L. Grove College of Business Dean's List for Fall 2017
BGS Breakfast Series - Beta Gamma Sigma presented James DeGaetano as a guest speaker on Thursday, November 2, 2017 - 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- The Grove College of Business hosted their Public Accounting Night on Wednesday, September 20 at the Ceddia Union Building for 20 regional, national, and international accounting firms.
Two SU Accounting students, Kalyn Sourwine (Levittown, PA) and Allison Wilson (Harrisburg, PA) have earned prestigious PICPA scholarships for their hard work and academic success.
- Evan Redding, Grove College of Business finance major appointed to SU Council of Trustees
- College of Business Alumni receive awards during Alumni Weekend at Shippensburg University
- Ship Student receives Beta Gamma Sigma scholarship
Shippensburg University student Madison Scarr, of Lewisburg, was recently selected as the recipient of a Gamma Beta Sigma scholarship for the Philadelphia Beta Gamma Sigma Alumni Chapter.
- Rick Moyer, Class of 2000 receives SU Outstanding Young Alumnus Award
- Pictures from the 9th Annual John L. Grove College of Business Networking Golf Outing.
- Shippensburg University’s finance program has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program.
- Shippensburg University’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) has been selected to receive the 2017 U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Pennsylvania Small Business Development Center Excellence and Innovation Award. The award winner is selected annually from among nominees located across Pennsylvania’s eastern 40 counties.
- Shippensburg University named and dedicated the Charles H. Diller Jr. Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation
The center, part of the John L. Grove College of Business, provides students with the opportunity to develop entrepreneurial skills and create new businesses.
- 2016 Forty Under 40 Award
Nathan Neil (Ship 2012) is recognized as an accomplished your business leader in Pennsylvania, earning a Forty under 40 award!
- CoB Fall 2016 Dean's List
- The Princeton Review 2017 edition “The Best 294 Business Schools"
The John L. Grove College of Business is again named one of the top 294 AACSB accredited Business Schools by The Princeton Review 2017 annual ranking lists of business schools
- Grove College of Business again earns national recognition from U.S. News
- SAP Student Recognition Award Certificate Program
The Grove College of Business is a member of the SAP America University Alliance Program (SAP UAP) and offers a set of courses that allows College of Business students to earn the SAP Recognition Award Certificate.
- BGS Induction/Awards Spring 2016
- Brad Hollinger receives Heiges Award
- CoB Spring 2016 Dean's List
- 2 CoB graduates receive SU Outstanding Young Alumnus Award
- Grove College of Business Grads rank high in 2015 CPA exam passage
- US News & World Report 2017 Edition ranks SU Part-time MBA program
- Grove CoB maintains AACSB accreditation
- Entrepreneurship BSBA receives OK
- Brad E. Hollinger Stock Trading Room
- SU Online MBA named in top 100
- CoB Fall 2015 Dean's List
- Grove CoB earns additional national honor
- SU/Grove again earns national recognition
- CoB Etiquette Dinner 2015
- Employment Profile 2013
- SU presents awards at Alumni Weekend
- College of Business
- Academic Departments
- Undergraduate Degrees and Programs
- Graduate Degrees and Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Information
- Business Internships
- Study Abroad
- News, Events & Highlights
- Student Achievement
- Alumni Information
- Academy of Business Disciplines Journal
- Small Business Development Center
- Make a Gift
- Contact Us