The CMPDC utilizes career assessment tools, including FOCUS 2, to provide students with a self-paced career assessment that gathers information about unique skills, values, abilities, and interests and combines them into career and job options.
To register for an account, click here and follow the prompts.
You will need the access code “raiders” to complete registration.
- Career, Mentoring, and Professional Development Center
- About Us
- Upcoming Events
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Career CUB Takeover
- Job Shadow
- Non-Credit Internship Registration
- Professional Dress Closet
- Employers & Organizations
- Faculty & Staff
- Career Coach
- Graduation Data