Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs
Shippensburg University's Graduate Programs in Counseling and College Student Personnel are nationally accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). Graduates of CACREP accredited programs are eligible to sit for the National Counselor Examination (NCE) during the last semester of studies.
Council on Social Work Education
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Teacher Education, Educational Leadership and Special Education, Secondary Education, and the Graduate Program in School Counseling is nationally accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- College of Education and Human Services Home
- Academic Programs
- Academic Departments
- Dean's Office
- Internships & Professional Experiences
- Office of Field Experiences & Partnerships / Student Teaching
- PDE Certification Application Instructions
- Leadership Through Service
- Center for Student Engagement and Academic Enrichment