Schedule events at the events.ship.edu address. The event process has changed so please review instructions at Request a Space.
This website was designed to be a central location for requesting services and facilities for all event planners at Shippensburg University.
It was also designed to serve as an aid to all of the individuals "behind the scenes" who are an essential part of ensuring your events run smoothly. This process will make certain that requests are received in a timely manner allowing better preparation, better time management, more efficient workload distribution, and cost savings in reduced overtime due to last minute requests.
From reserving a room for a small meeting to planning an event for hundreds of people with catering, extra security, additional custodians, and room set-up this website will aid you through the entire process. Please review the guidelines and take advantage of the event checklist to ensure all of your needs are taken care of for your next University event.
If you would like your event process added to this site please contact Heidi Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All requests for event planning must be submitted at least two-weeks prior to the date of the event (unless otherwise noted on the form).
- Requests not submitted at least two-weeks prior to the date of the event may not be honored and could require a late fee and/or reimbursement of overtime expenses incurred to fulfill requests not meeting the required submission time.
- Please note that the submissions of requests are requests and not a guarantee. You should receive a confirmation of approval/denial from the appropriate department.
- This site was created to aid Shippensburg University staff, faculty and administrators in event planning. This site is not intended for use for non-Ship employees.
- As the "Submit Via Email" option on most forms automatically sends your completed form to the appropriate person(s) please note that this gives you the ability to track all of your submitted requests via your sent items within Outlook.
Reservation Request Forms
Use the Event Planning Checklist to guide you in preparing your event.