Federal Perkins Loan
Perkins Loans are for undergraduate and graduate students. If we determine you require exceptional financial assistance according to information provided on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you may be eligible to receive the need-based Federal Perkins Loan. It has a low fixed rate of 5% and is interest free while you are enrolled in school.
Perkins loan amounts at Shippensburg University vary from $400 to $2,000 based on need and fund availability.
Already a current student at Ship and need information about your financial aid package? Log onto your myShip portal. And be sure to check out the helpful links below about paying for college.
- Financial Aid Home
- Financial Aid Announcements
- Cost of Attendance
- Applying for Aid
- Types of Aid
- Course Program of Study FAQ
- Eligibility & Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Verification/IRS Tax Return Transcripts
- Financial Aid Forms
- Summer Financial Aid Information
- Financial Literacy
- Student Financial Aid Portal - myShip
- Financial Aid Staff