The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is a secure database run by the Department of Education that enables students to keep track of their federal loans.
Due to changes in federal regulations, loans can be sold and sent to different lenders/servicers. As borrowers, students may have several different federal loans serviced by different companies. In order to keep track of their federal loans, students can use the following website to view detailed information about them. Please note, this is only for federal loans (Stafford, Perkins, Grad PLUS) and does not include any private/alternative loans.
Find out more about NSLDS at: www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds_SA/.
- Financial Aid Home
- Financial Aid Announcements
- Cost of Attendance
- Applying for Aid
- Types of Aid
- Course Program of Study FAQ
- Eligibility & Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Verification/IRS Tax Return Transcripts
- Financial Aid Forms
- Summer Financial Aid Information
- Financial Literacy
- Student Financial Aid Portal - myShip
- Financial Aid Staff