Graduate Student Resources
Graduate students who need to purchase an SU parking decal will be required to present an SU photo ID card. Students may have their pictures taken and receive their photo ID cards at no charge at the SU Police Office in the Reed Operations Center.
An SU photo ID card will be required for service at the Circulation Desk at Lehman Library, at the Etter Health Center, at the Counseling Center and at some campus events. Some companies (such as Amtrak) will give student discounts only when a student photo ID is presented.
Support and Services
- Bartos Child and Family Center
- Career and Community Engagement Center
- Computer Service and Student Help Desk
- Disability Services
- Off Campus Housing
- On Campus Housing
- Graduate Student Association Board
- Graduate Student Lounge
- Learning Center
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Writing Consultations
- ShipRec (student recreation center)
- Spiritual Center
- Veterans Services
- Wellness Center: University Counseling Center and Etter Heath Center
- Writing Center / Online Writing Tutor
- Women’s Center
The graduate catalog is available online at ship.edu/catalog.
- Thesis/Dissertation Form [PDF]
- [you will be prompted to sign in to portal to access form]