Jump to Footer

Housing Forms


  • Withdrawal from Residence Hall Form: This check-out form should be completed and submitted to the Residence Life Staff with a Room Condition Report (RCR) and you will need to turn in your room at the hall and mail box key at the UPS Center in the CUB in order to properly check out of your hall. This form is only necessary if a student has checked-in at the residence hall.
  • Damage and Billing Appeal: This form is not currently available.  This form is used to appeal damage and billing at the end of the semester.  Appeals are due June 1st for the Spring 2018 semester.
  • Room Change Form: To be completed after the 2nd week of the semester. Turn this completed form into the residence life staff for approval or contact the staff in order to coordinate a room change.


     Housing Agreement Forms

  • Request for One-Semester Housing Agreement  This form is used for returning students who plan to graduate, study abroad, student teach, or have an internship. Deadline to request a special one semester agreement for the Fall 2018 will be at the end of January 2019.
  • Request For Release From Housing Agreement: This form is used for students who are requesting to be released from their 2017-18 housing agreement after June 1, 2017. Fill out and submit the form with all important details you wish to have considered when the Housing Office makes a decision to approve or deny your request.  Use the Request to Cancel 2018-19 Housing Agreement for the 18-19 academic year before June 1, 2018.

  • Request to Cancel  2018-19 Housing Agreement:  This form is used to cancel next year's housing before the deadline of June 1, 2018. The $200 deposit is a non-refundable deposit. After June 1st students may complete the Request to be Released from the the Housing Agreement.

    Housing Applications

  • Living Learning Community Application 2018-19  Returning Students can use this application to request a room in an LLC area.  Exploratory LLC in Seavers and Naugle Halls is not available to upperclassman.Maintenance Forms
  • Laundry Service Request: This form is used to request service to a washer or dryer in the Laundry area.

    Maintenance Request:  This form is used to report maintenance issues to the residence hall staff who will report it to the maintenance department.

      Off Campus Landlord Listings

  • Off Campus Landlord Listing Request: This form is used by landlords who would like to be listed on our website.

      Housing Room Reservations

  • Harley Hall Multi-Purpose Room - MPR


  • Naugle Hall Multi-Purpose Room - MPR