How to Sign Up for a Ship LLC
the living-learning community options. Make sure you meet all of the qualifications of your desired community. You can apply for up to two communities.
2. Confirm your enrollment at Shippensburg University.Go to ssb.ship.edu/admissions/ and click on “Check My Status.” A $100 deposit is required by e-check (no fee) or credit card (service fee).
3. Complete your online housing agreement. After confirming your enrollment, click on “myHousing” and complete the Housing Agreement. A $200 deposit is required by e-check (no fee) or credit card (service fee).
4. Activate your Ship e-mail account. Follow the prompt to set a password for your Ship e-mail account.
5. Select a potential roommate using RoomSync. You will receive instructions via your Ship e-mail account after you have completed your housing agreement and paid your deposit.
6. You and your roommate must mutually match each other through the myShip portal (under myHousing). Because of limited space, we strongly encourage you to select a roommate interested in living in the same LLC. If you’d like us to find a roommate for you, request that in the LLC Application.
7. Complete the online LLC application if you are a current student. Incoming freshman can select an LLC room in the online room selection process. Go to: MyShip, Student, Ship Life, Connect to MyHousing. The room selection process is under roommate/room selection. While the application deadline is May 1, we encourage you to apply as early as possible as LLCs fill quickly.
8. Returning Students check your Ship e-mail account for status of your LLC application. This e-mail usually arrives within a week. Incoming students can periodically review the portal for assignment and roommate information.