The Shippensburg University Well-Being Initiative promises to be exciting, interesting, fun, educational and potentially life-changing. All faculty, staff and students are invited and encouraged to participate and learn about more ways to improve their well-being.
These principles guide the initiative:
- By accepting personal responsibility for wellness, each individual establishes the foundation and potential for greater health, quality of life and overall well-being.
- Each individual is capable of improving some aspects of his or her well-being regardless of current health conditions.
- Well-Being is fostered by exploring and learning about the many aspects of wellness and putting the learning into practice with intention, dedication and commitment.
- 5-2-1-0 Healthy NH campaign
- Highmark Blue Shield Online Resources
- Cubicle Calisthenics
- My Plate
- Getting More Dairy in Your Diet
- Seeking Less Stress in Your Space
Initiative program information currently available:
- Massage and REIKI
- Mindfulness Series
- Very Busy People (VBP) Healthy Cooking Series
Schedules will be emailed.
Registrations that require pre-payment must be submitted via hard copy with accompanying payment to Nipa Browder, Human Resources, Old Main 109. Registrations that do not require pre-payment may be submitted via:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to extension 4037 or from off campus to 717-477-4037
- Hard copy to Human Resources, Old Main 109
- Covid 19 Update for Employee
- Equity, Inclusion and Compliance
- Faculty-Staff Payroll
- Student Payroll
- Camps & Conferences Payroll
- Benefits [PASSHE]
- Holiday Schedule
- Employee Discounts
- Appraisal Forms
- PASSHE Academy
- State Employee Assistance Program (SEAP) [PASSHE]
- Tuition Waiver
- Professional Growth & Development