The Shippensburg University Well-Being Initiative promises to be exciting, interesting, fun, educational and potentially life-changing. All faculty, staff and students are invited and encouraged to participate and learn about more ways to improve their Well-Being.
THESE PRINCIPLES GUIDE THE INITIATIVE
- By accepting personal responsibility for wellness, each individual establishes the foundation and potential for greater health, quality of life and overall well-being.
- Each individual is capable of improving some aspects of his or her well-being regardless of current health conditions.
- Well-Being is fostered by exploring and learning about the many aspects of wellness and putting the learning into practice with intention, dedication and commitment.
Click below for:
Need a stretch?
How about some nutritional info?
What about stress management?
Initiative program information currently available. Schedules will be emailed
- Massage and Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Mindfulness Series
- Very Busy People (VBP) Healthy Cooking Series
Registrations that require pre-payment must be submitted via hard copy with accompanying payment to Maryrose Wilson, Human Resources, Old Main 109.Registrations that do not require pre-payment may be submitted via:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to extension 4037 or from off campus to 717-477-4037
Hard copy to Human Resources, Old Main 109
Wellness Task Force
The mission of the Shippensburg University Wellness Task Force is to foster a worksite culture and climate that promotes physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and occupational wellness for the university community.
PDF links on this page are stored in Adobe's PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view, fill-in, and print these forms. You can download Acrobat free from Adobe's website.