Getting Started Episerver CMS
Episerver Content Management System provides content creation and publishing features for all types of website content similar to Ship's current CMS Ektron. EpiServer purchased Ektron. As Ektron will no longer be supported we are looking at transitioning to EpiServer.
Refer to the Managing content section in the CMS Editor user guide for more information on how to work with CMS features. The features and functionality are described in detail in an online help that opens in a web browser. Help can be either accessed from within the Episerver platform or from Episerver World. The online help is also divided into a number of PDFs for users who prefer those or want to print the documentation.
The Editor's Guide PDF describes the features and functionality of Episerver CMS.
Clearing Browser Cache and History Instructions
- Every web browser stores a cache of the websites you visit (e.g. HTML pages, images) to reduce bandwidth usage and server load. This is called the browser's cache. You will need to force your browser to fully reload the page.
To reload the web page use one of the following:
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
- If reload doesn't clear the cache, use your browser's tools to clear the cache. Instructions for common browsers:
- Check if you are in compatibility mode