Updating Navigation Menus
- In the Page Navigator, go down to your main file. Click on the file (it will highlight to a yellow/green)
- Without going into the page edit mode, select the assets pane (looks like a file at top right)
- Select blocks
- Scroll down to the bottom to “For this Page”
- Select edit (hamburger right) for Left Nav 1
- Click anywhere in the grey space above the yellow bar to make the assets pane disappear. DO NOT click on an icon.
- Click on All Properties (hamburger top right and below assets pane).
- Scroll down your menu to create new link
- This opens a Create Link form
Link name is what will appear on the menu.
Title isn’t required.
Open in new window selection is only needed for an external link.
Select type of link.
- page for content pages
- Media for PDFs
- or external link
- Remaining URL not required
If your link is a Ship page or a media link scroll to file using box
After you add the link, you can click on the link in the list and drag it up the list to desired location. Publish when complete.