Shippensburg University's Pride Center offers a focal point in making the institution an inclusive and supportive environment for all university community members, including lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer students as well as their allies.
The center offers:
- A welcoming and safe environment
- A wide variety of helpful resources and referrals
- A commitment to trusting relationships
- A place of contact for concerns related to LGBTQ+ communities
We encourage members of the LGBTQ+ community, as well as family, friends and supporters, to utilize the resources of our center. We can connect you with:
- Information and guidance regarding "coming out"
- Safe zone training
If you feel there's something the Pride Center can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.