Resources for Students
Override Request: To request an override to schedule a course, complete the form online.
New students: To find out who your academic advisor is, see Nancy in MCT 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ongoing event, run by Dr. Taylor, is open to all SU students.
Standardized Test Information
- GRE Information for students planning on going to graduate school.
- Actuarial Exams for students working toward the actuarial profession.
Math help is available to those in need.
Other Department Activities
Resources on the Mathematics Profession
- From SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics): https://www.siam.org/Careers/Internships
- From MAA (Mathematical Association of America): https://www.maa.org/programs-and-communities/member-communities/students
- From AMS (American Mathematical Society): https://www.ams.org/programs/students/students
- From ASA (American Statistical Association): http://www.amstat.org/education/internships.cfm
- From NSF (National Science Foundation): https://www.nsf.gov/crssprgm/reu/list_result.jsp?unitid=5044
- From AWM (Association for Women in Mathematics): https://sites.google.com/site/awmmath/info/undergrads
- From SoA (Society of Actuaries): https://www.soa.org/future-actuaries/internships/
- From BIG (Business, Industry, & Government) Math Network: https://bigmathnetwork.org/resources-for-students/