Organizational Development and Leadership Program
The Organizational Development and Leadership Program (ODL) is designed for those students pursuing leadership positions in various career fields. Its objective is to apply the critical view of organizations from social scientific perspectives and enhance students' understanding of how organizations operate and change over time. The performance and role of leadership in formal and informal settings is an integral part of the program. In addition, students will have the opportunity to develop skills and increase their knowledge in selected discipline areas.
ODL alums are saying...
- You will see leadership through all new lenses.
- The knowledge you gain will help you grow personally and
professionally. I loved this program and would do it again in a
- This is a great program.
- Knowledge is power - believe in yourself - and never give up
- It's totally worth paying attention to this stuff
- Learn from each other.... It's not about right or wrong, it's about understanding why and differences of process