Join Fall 2016 Leadership Collaborative
In partnership with Cumberland Valley School District, Shippensburg University’s Department of Educational Leadership will offer a graduate program designed with the Cumberland Valley education professional in mind.
Advance Your Skills, Advance Your Career
You will be able to work toward :
- Instructional II Certificate and Leadership/Administrative Certificates
- Act 48 Credit
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership, M.Ed
Post-Master’s Principal/Supervisory Certificates
Our Educational Leadership programs are PILs approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE).
You will gain a solid foundation in:
- Classroom Action Research and Data-informed Decision-Making
- Legal & Ethical Issues that Impact Student Learning
- Special Education Law
- Instructional Leadership for Diverse Student Populations
- Technology & Designing Effective Program Delivery
- Assessment for Student Learning
Attend Information Session
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Secondary Session: 3:45 – 4:45 p.m.
Elementary Session: 4:45 – 5:45 p.m.
Location: Cumberland Valley School District, Administration Office - Board Room