Advanced Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Graduate Certificate | Fully Online
The Advanced Supply Chain and Logistics Management (SLCM) graduate certificate is designed for working professionals in and out of supply chain and logistics management who want to improve their skills with a more in-depth education for better career opportunities.
The fully online program is taught by expert faculty, who have first-hand experience in the SCLM industry. The graduate certificate can be completed within 1 year, depending upon how you balance your work, life, and school schedule.
Gain knowledge and an in-depth education in the areas of:
- Business operations
- Procurement management
- Sustainable and reliable delivery methods
- Quality management
- Global logistics
- Warehouse and distribution management
To be eligible for admission to the graduate certificate program applicants must:
- Have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Possess at least two years of full-time work experience.
- Submit a completed application
- Have official undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts sent to Shippensburg University
Applications must be submitted no later than the completion of 6 credits in the program. A student must earn a minimum 3.0 GPA to be awarded the certificate.
For admissions requirements and the full program description, review the Graduate Catalog.
Required courses provide a comprehensive overview of contemporary theory and practice of SupplyChain Management and Logistics Management. Students complete four to five courses for 12-16 credits.
- SCM 510 - Introduction to Logistics and Transportation Management Credits: 3
- SCM 570 - Supply Chain Management Theory and Practice Credits: 3
- SCM 515 - Procurement Management Credits: 3
- SCM 555 - Supply Chain Quality Management Credits: 3
- SCM 590 - Warehousing and Distribution Management Credits: 3
- BSN 511 - Business Operations and Analysis Credits: 4
Note: BSN 511 - Business Operations and Analysis Credits: 4 is required for individuals with an undergraduate degree in a non-business major. However, with appropriate work experience in the fields of supply chain or logistics management, BSN 511 may be waived.
Shippensburg University reserves the right to cancel any courses due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.
Current & Past Students
Log in to your MyShip Portal using your Ship email address and password to register.
Review the Non-Degree/Visiting Students application instructions.
Information about tuition, fees, paying your bill, and the refund and withdraw policies are available on the Student Accounts page.
For additional questions regarding tuition and financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office.
If you are receiving financial assistance from your employer to pay your tution and/or fees, you must complete the Employer Reimbursement Tuition Deferment Application.