Customized Training Solutions
Shippensburg University’s Office of Professional, Continuing and Distance Education (PCDE) provides customized, professional training programs that are designed to meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
Our faculty are highly experienced subject matter experts who design training programs based upon your organizational and professional development needs.
Contact us today to design training solutions to meet your company's needs.
Collaborate & Design Training
We provide support and services to help you succeed by:
- Conducting needs for assessment to consult, identify issues or areas for growth in performance and skills.
- Determine what type of training or solution is best to accomplish organizational, employee, and business goals.
- Develop short-term, long-term, or industry-specific training in collaboration with our industry-experienced faculty and instructors.
- Internal marketing and communication services to help build awareness of training amongst employees.
- Determine optimal training delivery and location, whether on-site, online, on-campus, or at full-service conference center.
Areas of Expertise
Below are some of the areas in which we've partnered with other organizations, but are not limited to:
- K-12 Educator Development
- Educational Leadership Development
- Strategic Leadership
- Operations & Supply Management
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Ethics & Law
- Organizational Culture & Communication
- Lunch & Learn Series
- One-day trainings
- General Management & Leadership Program
- Multi-level training: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- Mini-MBA program
- Certificate of completion
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Digital badges to share on your online profiles
Cumberland Valley School District
- Spring 2020 | M.Ed and Principal Certificate Cohort
- Fall 2018 | Online Learning, Instruction, and Technology Graduate Certificate Cohort
Letterkenny Army Depot
- Summer 2019 | Technical Writing Course
- A combination of basic and technical writing with a goal of cultivating confident, capable writers by enabling team members to write at a professional level appropriate for their position.
JLG Industries, Inc.
- Summer 2013 | Employee Training for International Travel
- SU instructors created 1-hour “Lunch & Learn Series” for employees to learn general business culture and basic language of countries JLG has operations.
- Corporate solution: A four-modules that based coursework in knowledge of China, Germany-Romania, and Latin America.
- Spring 2014 | SU launched the General Management & Leadership Program
- SU instructors created learning objectives based on JLG training need and applied instructional methods to ensure customization and relevant examples for executive leadership. JLG approved content and program.