Advance to your next level and stand above the rest.
It's time to level up. Advance to the next level in your academic, personal, or professional life with 100% online courses at Shippensburg University. Ship offers over 50 online classes this winter, to help you lighten your spring course load, boost your GPA, move closer to your degree, and advance your professional skills for the career you want. Whether you're looking for professional or personal enrichment- Ship's got you covered!
Classes are available in a variety of subject areas and are convenient and easy for you to fit in your schedule without leaving the comfort and warmth of staying indoors.
Winter term is ideal for:
- Current SU Students
- Graduate Students
- Adult Learners
- Short-term Study Abroad Students
Winter term is the perfect time to:
- Catch-up or get ahead on degree requirements
- Accelerate your degree
- Pursue additional majors and minors
- Graduate students (degree seeking & non-degree students): October 16 - December 21
- Undergraduate students (Shippensburg University degree seeking students): October 23 - December 21 (based on students' individual time-ticket which can be accessed within your MyShip student portal.)
- Open registration for all students (degree and & non-degree seeking students): November 14 - December 21
How to Register for Classes
- Current students please register for your classes by using your MyShip portal.
- New applicants, please register for classes by following directions and submitting a non-degree application.