SHIPOnline Winter 2018
5-Week Accelerated Online Term
This winter, achieve your goals wherever you are. Lighten future course loads, discover new subject areas, boost your GPA, and advance your knowledge with over 60 online courses from Shippensburg University. Whether you're looking for professional or personal enrichment - Ship's got you covered!
Classes are available in a variety of subject areas and are convenient and easy for you to fit in your schedule no matter where your winter break takes you.
Winter term is ideal for:
- Current Undergraduate Shippensburg Students
- Non-Shippensburg Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Adult Learners
- Short-term Study Abroad Students
Winter term is the perfect time to:
- Catch-up or get ahead on degree requirements
- Accelerate your degree
- Pursue additional majors and minors
- Graduate students (degree seeking & non-degree students): October 22 - December 20
- Undergraduate students (Shippensburg University degree seeking students): October 29 - December 20 (based on students' individual time-ticket which can be accessed within your MyShip student portal.)
- Open registration for all students (degree and & non-degree seeking students): November 16 - December 20
How to Register for Classes
- Apply Here if you are not currently a Shippensburg student. For more information, visit the How to Apply page for non-degree seeking students.
- Current Shippensburg students, register for classes through your MyShip portal.