Student Financial Aid Portal
Shippensburg University will begin processing financial aid awards for new students beginning mid to late March.
Students who have been offered admission or have already confirmed their intent to attend Shippensburg University may access the myShip Portal to view financial aid information.
The following information gives a detailed look at how to view information related to Financial Aid by using myShip portal.
Accepted and/or Confirmed (Deposited) New Students
If you have not done so, you need to activate your Ship e-mail account and set a password in Step 1. If you have already done this, proceed to Step 2.
To activate your Ship email Account and set a password:
- Log in to the Shippensburg University Admissions Portal with your Admissions Login ID and PIN to activate your account.
- After logging in, select your Admissions Term under Processed Applications.
- Click on the link to Activate Your Ship Email Address.
- The system will prompt you to set a password for your Ship e-mail account.
For Step by step instructions on accessing your aid award, click on INSTRUCTIONS. Print this page or keep it open so that you can refer to it as you navigate through the myShip portal.
- Click here to view your Financial Aid Award and/or view Outstanding Requirements. (mid to late March)
Contact Financial Aid
Please include your SU Student ID number in all e-mail correspondence. We cannot respond to you without checking your account. If you have questions or issues that need further clarification, call our office at (717) 477-1131.