Undergraduate Tuition: Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Shippensburg University's tuition and fees are set by the State System of Higher Education's Board of Governors and/or Shippensburg University's Council of Trustees.
Information for the Previous Academic Year: Fall 2018 - Spring 2019
Undergraduate Non-Resident (12 - 18 credits)
A student registered for 12 or more credits is considered full-time. Tuition for credits above 18 credits is billed at the per-credit rate.
Shippensburg University's Out-of-State Tuition Advantage Program offers a reduced tuition rate for some non-resident students. Non-resident undergraduates who qualify for reduced tuition are those who:
- Transfer under a dual admission program from a participating community college
- Earn a 1200 SAT or better (Critical Reading + Critical Math) or graduate in the top 10% of high school class
- Select a STEM/STEM Education major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
Find out more about Reduced Non-Resident Tuition Rates.
Housing rates vary by room selection.
A variety of meal plan options are available.
Part-Time Undergraduate Non-Resident (1-11 credits)
A student registered for between 1 and 11 credits is considered part-time. All tuition and fees listed below are based on a per-credit rate.
- Student Accounts Home
- Undergraduate Tuition, Fees & Housing
- Non Resident Tuition Rates
- Online Degree Completion
- Summer Semester
- Winter Semester
- Refund Information
- Billing and Payment
- Meal Plans
- International Students
- Military Aid
- Tax Information
- Perkins Loan Information
- Direct Deposit of Student Refunds
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan