Office: 101 Shearer Hall
BA, Urban/Rural Studies, Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania, 1994
Certificate, Public Sector Human Resources Management, The Pennsylvania State University, 2007
MPA, Public Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, 2008
Ms. Granger, with over 16 years of environmental consulting experience, serves as the Technical Leader of Environmental/Planning Services for AECOM Transportation in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Her primary responsibilities include project coordination of fast-paced NEPA projects; preparation and review of various forms and documentation for NEPA and natural, cultural, and socio-economic resources; and preparation and compilation of administrative records for litigation. While focused in Pennsylvania, she also supports planning and environmental staff throughout the company, throughout the United States and globally.
Ms. Granger also is a Certified Instructor for the National Highway Institute, where she travels throughout the United States providing instruction.
- Transportation Geography
- Linking Land Use and Transportation
- Environmental Regulation
GEO 103 Geography of the US and Canada
- American Planning Association (APA), AICP
- Pennsylvania Association of Environmental Professionals (PAEP), Board Member
- American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE)- ASHE Clearfield Section, Second Year Board Member
- Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS)
- The Pennsylvania Geographical Society (PGS)