The Center for Faculty Excellence in Scholarship and Teaching (CFEST)
The Center for Faculty Excellence in Scholarship and Teaching (CFEST) supports the ongoing development of SU faculty as teaching scholars.
CFEST supports the following programs:
Co-Directors (CFESTGrants@ship.edu): Lea Adams (x.1115) and Paul Taylor (x1705)
- Competitive grants to support Teaching and Research Excellence, Faculty Training and Continued Education, and Faculty Travel.
Campus Support for Teaching and Learning
Director: Lynn Baynum, x.1102, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lehman Library room 16
- Teaching Teams and Conversations on Teaching
- Teaching Innovation and Pedagogy Spotlight
- Pedagogy in Practice Newsletter
- Teaching with Technology
- New Faculty Orientation and Mentoring
- Teaching and Learning Resources