State Employee Combined Appeal
"Not All Heroes Wear Capes"
Employees are heroes simply by giving back to those in need. Working together through SECA, we can make a difference for those causes that are closest to our hearts. Consider making a donation to one or more of these charities, even a small donation can help!
The 2014 SECA (State Employee Combined Appeal) Campaign runs from Monday, September 8, 2014 through Friday October 31, 2014.
SECA Goal: Our goal for this year is $29,175.65
How to Donate? Donation can be made by:
- Payroll Deduction
- made through ESS; click here for the ESS Instruction
- paper pledge form
- Decuctions begin first pay date of January 2015
- One-time Donation
- A Single donation made via check or money order (SECA cannot accept cash or credit cards)
SECA Agencies: Shippensburg University’s SECA Campaign, together with the Shippensburg United Way, supports many agencies which include the work of eight participating organizations and their member agencies.
- America’s Charities
- Community Health Charities of Pennsylvania
- Wildlands Conservancy
- Christian Service Charities
- Independent Charities of America
- United Negro College Fund, Inc.
- United Ways of the Capital Region
- Global Impact
SECA Resource Guide