AlcoholEdu® for Students Directions
- AlcoholEdu for Students will be available after July 22, 2013.
AlcoholEdu Login Instructions:
Always sign in at: myship.ship.edu.
Once you’ve logged into the portal, select “AlcoholEDU” from under the “Rights & Responsibilities” section (located on the right-hand side of the page).
Login problems? Contact Sarah McDowell at email@example.com .
To fulfill Shippensburg University’s requirement you must achieve the following:
- Complete the Final Exam with a 75% or higher
- Complete Part 1 (approx. 2-3 hours) by: August 21, 2013
- Complete Part 2 (approx. 15 min) by: November 8, 2013
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the “Help” button to access the 24/7 help center.
AlcoholEdu® for Parents Directions
AlcoholEdu for Parents will be available for your review after July 22, 2013.
To take AlcoholEdu for Parents, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
1. Go to: http://parents.alcoholedu.com
2. Please review the minimum technical requirements available at the bottom of the AlcoholEdu for Parents login page.
3. Under New User enter the following Login ID for PARENTS ONLY: P216010PARENT
IMPORTANT: Do NOT share this Web site and Login ID with your child as he/she will not receive credit for course completion under this account.
- We have provided your son or daughter with separate instructions for accessing the student version of AlcoholEdu. They can find more information in their student portal: https://myship.ship.edu.
- Student may contact Sarah McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org or the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center if they need login assistance.
4. Click “Sign Up” and follow the on-screen prompts.
5. When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for Parents screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.