Executive Volunteer Connector Service
If you are a Non-Profit Organization currently operating in Franklin County, Pa, and are in the process of trying to overcome struggles in a particular area of your business and need some help, then you have come to the right place. Here at EVCS, we offer non-profits a chance to work with an Executive Volunteer to address specific needs and reach defined goals. We will “match” your potential project with the particular Executive Volunteer who has the most qualified skill set, to work with you and give you guidance.
If your organization has a project that meets the following criteria, please submit an application for consideration:
- The organization is a 501(c)3 and serves the residents of Franklin County.
- The organization will sign the Consulting Agreement and pay the projected nominal project fee of $200.00.
- The project has definable goal(s) that can be achieved in a specific time frame.
- The project has a single point of contact within the organization who will provide background, materials and support for the volunteer(s)
- The project has been approved by the organization’s Board of Directors.
- The organization will agree to pay the nominal project fee of $200.00.
Interested non-profits should submit the attached application with complete narrative responses. All information will be kept confidential.
Print out or complete the application :
Director of Internship & MBA Recruitment
John L. Grove College of Business
Shippensburg University, Grove Hall Suite 317
1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg, PA 17257
For more information call Justin at (717)-477-1123, x 3346
Application Review Process
Applications will be reviewed and evaluated to determine the feasibility (project scope, organizational capacity to support volunteer(s), etc.) of the project and alignment with EVCS purposes. Following acceptance of the “Request for Volunteer Services”, an interview will be arranged to discuss the project in further detail. The nominal fee structure will also be explained at this time. Organizations will be notified as to their status within 30 days of receipt of their request.