Master of Business Administration at East Stroudsburg
---return to MBA at ESU homepage--
Shippensburg University (Ship) John L. Grove College of Business and the School of Graduate Studies are proud to offer the high-quality AACSB accredited Professional MBA program at East Stoudsburg University (ESU).
While this program is offered at ESU; the program is administered by Ship. If you would like to begin the application process you should apply through Shippensburg University. A step-by-step guide to the application process is below. If you are an international student interested in this program please contact GradAdmiss@ship.edu prior to applying.
What should I expect?
It is our goal to make the application process as painless and simple as possible. Please note we are unable to act upon your application or provide a decision until all items have been received.
Graduate Admissions Application Checklist
1) Fill out the Graduate Admissions online Application for the MBA Professional Program. There is not a Ship MBA at ESU specific application. You should apply using the MBA Professional Application and note the location in which you would like to take the program (ESU).
2) Pay the $40.00 non-refundable application fee which is due at the time of application submission.
3) Submit official transcripts from each and every institution that has awarded you college credit. This allows us to have the most accurate view of your academic history. These may be submitted electronically through Docufide or E-scripts, or through postal mail sent to: Shippensburg University, Office of Graduate Admissions, 1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg PA 17257.
4) Applicants who have had less than five years progressive business experience will be required to take the GMAT examination. The five year window begins following graduation from your bachelor's degree. Final decision of GMAT testing needs will be made by the Director of the MBA program. More information about the GMAT can be found at www.mba.com/the-gmat.aspx. For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The MBA program requires all applicants to supply two supplemental documents including a current updated resume and a goal statement. Please note your file is not complete until we receive all supplemental documents.
6) Supplemental documents including GMAT scores should be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions. You may submit these items via email as a PDF or Word document attachment to GradAdmiss@ship.edu. You may also submit these documents via postal mail or facsimile to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
7) Track your application status by using our online application portal by visiting www.ssb.ship.edu/admiss/. This will allow you to check your application, see outstanding items, and view your admissions decision.
Where does my file go once it is complete?
When all application requirements have been met the file will be sent to the MBA department for initial academic review. The Director of the MBA program will review your file and upon completion of the review process will submit a departmental recommendation to the Dean of Graduate Studies. Upon receipt of this recommendation a secondary review by the Office of Graduate Admissions will be completed and a decision will be rendered. Decisions will be sent to the applicant via postal mail.
If you have additional questions please don't hesitate to email us GradAdmiss@ship.edu or MBA@ship.edu or call 717-477-1213.
---return to MBA at ESU homepage--