University Library Committee
These are exciting, yet challenging times for all academic libraries.
Technology is rapidly changing what we do and we are struggling to keep
up with our students’ and faculty needs. The University Library
Committee supports Ezra Lehman Memorial Library in strategic planning
for the needs of the campus community.
The University Library Committee advises the library in regards to budget, services, collections (both print and electronic media) and programs.
The membership includes:
- Dean of Library and Media Services (Chair)
- Dean of Arts and Sciences
- Dean of Education and Human Services
- Dean of Grove College of Business
- One faculty member appointed by each of the college/school councils (4)
- Education and Human Services
- Art and Sciences
- Academic Programs and Services
- Library Department Chairperson
- One librarian at large
- One APSCUF representative
- One undergraduate student
- One graduate student