Housing Forms

  Waiting List for McLean Hall - Incoming Freshman


Room Change Form (To be completed after the 2nd week of the semester)
Request for One-Semester Housing Agreement  This form is used for returning students who plan to graduate, study abroad, student teach, or have an internship.  Deadline to request a special one semester agreement for the Fall 2014 is Friday, Jan. 31, 2014.
Single Room Request The Housing Office plans to offer single rooms in McLean(freshman) or Mowrey(upperclassman) Hall for the Fall Semester 2014. Returning students should submit the requests for these rooms between Feb. 5, 2014 and March 7, 2014.
 Damage and Billing Appeal - May 27th was the deadline to Appeal any damage and billing charges.  The Appeal form is no longer available.
   Withdrawal from Residence Hall Form  This form should be completed and submitted to the Residence Life Staff with a Room Condition Report (RCR) and you will need to turn in your room and mail box keys in order to properly check out of your hall.
Request for Release Form (after July 1 of the academic year agreement and after Dec 1 for Spring only agreements)
Please note- Housing agreements are for the academic year. If you sign an agreement or lease with an off campus landlord before being released from your university agreement you may be held liable for both leases and all housing fees.

get Adobe Reader In order to print and view these files, you will need Adobe Acrobat. Click here to download this free software.