All submissions are made electronically. Please send manuscript as a Microsoft Word file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.. There is a $25 submission fee by check payable to SU Foundation/ABD and mail to:
John L. Grove
College of Business
1871 Old Main Drive
Include in the email, the following information about author(s).
Address of affiliation
The typical review period is two months and begins once the submission fee is received.
Manuscripts are blind peer-reviewed. ABD Journal has an acceptance rate between 15 and 20 percent. All manuscripts must be unpublished work and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submitted manuscripts should follow the following format.
- No reference to authors or author affiliation (This information and authors email addresses are contained in the transmittal email.)
- Use 1” margins
- Use single spacing within paragraphs
Paragraphs: separated by a blank line and not with tabbed indents
Tables, figures: place where they should appear
- Text: 12-point Times New Roman; use left justification
Primary headers: bold, centered, 16-point font
Secondary headers: bold, flush left, on their own line, 14-point font
Tertiary headers: upper and lower case, italicized, bold, followed by a period, and then followed by text.
- Please do not use footnotes or endnotes for references
- References: APA format
- Page numbers: all pages except for first page, number only, centered at the bottom of the page
- Approximately 100-word abstract
- Overall length excluding references, appendices between 12 and 16 pages
"Best of conference" paper winners selected at the annual ABD Conference, (www.abd2012.org) may submit their papers for ABD Journal publication subject to editor's review with submission fees waived. "Best of session" paper winners may submit their papers for ABD Journal publication subject to the regular peer-reviewed process with submission fees waived.
For information concerning APA manuscripts, click the following link APA Manuscript