Ship MBA Professional
The John L. Grove College of Business MBA program at Shippensburg University is designed to meet the needs of working professionals. Video-conferencing technology provides students with the opportunity to attend class at either Shippensburg University and the Dixon University Center in Harrisburg.
- All courses are delivered 100% via videoconferencing and the Internet
- 2/3 of each class is delivered in electronic classrooms, which gives students the ability to interact face-to-face and from multiple sites
- 1/3 of each class is online, which provides students with flexibility and convenience, and allows students to take 2 courses one night a week
- Classes are in the evenings at multiple sites, to accommodate the busy schedules of working students
- The program affords employers the opportunity for on-site delivery, if they have an electronic conference room
- Each class meeting is recorded, so that when students cannot attend class due to work requirements, they may view the missed class online via video streaming