Graduate Admissions Process
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
may be completed online, or contact
the Office of Admissions for a paper application.
A $45.00 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of submission.
- Submit your official transcripts.
Include every regionally
accredited college or university that has awarded you college credit towards your baccalaureate
degree. Transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Take one of the following: GRE, MAT, or GMAT
For more information on testing, visit the Admissions Requirements page.
Note: Applicants' GPA below a 2.75 may be required to take one of the exams.
- Submit the Communication Studies program criteria:
1) A professional
2) Three professional references
3) 400-500 word essay explaining what you expect to gain by completing degree
Once you have completed these procedures, track your application status on your newly created Ship Portal. You may also monitor other outstanding or required materials.
If you have questions feel free to contact the Office of Graduate Studies.
For information on financial aid, visit the Office of Financial Aid.
Rowland Hall 108
1871 Old Main Drive
Phone: (717) 477-1521
Fax: (717) 477-4013