Showing U SHIP
Looking into a graduate degree? Would you like to visit our campus?
Showing U SHIP provides you with the opportunity for a personal introduction to Shippensburg University, the School of Graduate Studies, and your graduate program. Your Showing U SHIP day will be scheduled for a date and time that work best for you and your prospective graduate department. Let us Show U SHIP!
Your day on-campus can include:
- Meet one-on-one with faculty, students, and staff of your desired program
- Meet with graduate admissions to discuss the application process and requirements
- Take a guided campus tour including the library, graduate student lounge, graduate computer labs, and academic buildings
- Become familiar with various campus offices including Financial Aid
- Eat lunch at one of campus's many dining selections
Register so we can plan your day at Ship!
Please register at least 3 weeks in advance. The email address and phone number will be used to communicate with you, so please choose one you check regularly.
As we are in Summer months please note faculty availability are limited as well as staff. Summer A Tuesday or Thursday are available for Showing U Ship. Outside of Tuesday and Thursday please email email@example.com
For further information or questions please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (717) 477-1213 or email Gradadmiss@ship.edu.